|

Monday, March 07, 2005

My dad has blogged again!

My sister and brother-in-law are visiting my parents in Tennessee, so I assumed my dad would be blogging during their visit, and that Cheri would help dad with any difficulties he had posting, since she herself is a daily blogger. But even though I checked his site daily, I couldn't find any new posts.

Well, that was because he has written under yet another blog. Same name and format as the most recent one, but a different web address. He's writing about his childhood on the farm with the cows and also about his young adult years living on an 84 cents an hour salary. He even records his monthly car payment in dollars and cents. You can read all about it here.

It's fun to read about the early years of my dad's life and see how these times have shaped him. I'm grateful for the way he and my mom shaped my early years, and hope I have lived up to their legacy, even a little bit, as I watch my children grow into young adults.

Blog on, Dad! Now we just need to get Mom writing about growing up in that big/little town of Metropolis!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com