|

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Not too much to say

Don't have a lot to say today--it's been a bit of a frustrating week, workwise, for Tim and me. Misunderstandings about scheduling at my work and misunderstandings about what homeowners want for Tim. But, in the long run, it doesn't stack up to enough to worry about for too long. Life is short, so we must put things into an eternal perspective!

Meanwhile, I'm still enjoying reading of my nephew's adventures on his mission trip blog--he'll be returning from Peru in just a couple of days. My dad has started yet another blog--I'm having a hard time keeping up with him, but enjoying reading about his younger days. My sister has been blogging sporadically, and I've also enjoyed reading of the adventures of a new blogging Aussie friend who is writing of his biking mission trip in India.

Now I'm off to BSF and then our fellowship luncheon, then possibly to work if Luke or Tim can't make it down to the tax office. The world is getting smaller, days are busy, my life is full. Happy reading on the blogosphere!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com