|

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The two things I do

There are two things that I do rather consistently. One is walk our dog, Raven, every morning, and the other is blog daily (except Sundays or when I'm on vacation).

This morning on my walk, a woman whom I don't remember seeing before was out working in her yard. She greeted me, saying that she sees me often walking my dog. It was a good feeling to be greeted this way. It's nice to be recognized--to feel that if I wasn't walking each day that my presence would be missed somehow.

It's nice to be noticed in the cyber world, too. Comments and numbers on my blogpatrol make me feel that someone is at least visiting my page, and maybe getting something from it.

Now, I need to work on other areas of my life that are more unnoticed when they are left undone. Cleaning--mowing the lawn, decluttering the house. These are not among the two things I do with regularity. But perhaps they should be. Then I could add to my list--the three or four things I do regularly.

Then again, I've never been much of a list maker.......

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com