|

Friday, August 12, 2005

A beautiful morning

It's a lovely morning. Raven and I enjoyed our walk, greeting and chatting with friends we saw on the way--out to enjoy the day as well. Well, Raven probably would have enjoyed it a little more if his stomach were more settled. He's on a hamburger and white rice diet now, as he's been throwing up a bit the last couple of days.

Yesterday we had company for dinner, so I spent the day working on the carpets (cleaning up some Raven stains). Poor Raven--I could tell he was getting sick again just before they came, so I steered him to the vinyl entry way so I wouldn't have to tackle the carpets again.

Anyway, Mark is home safely as I mentioned in the last blog, and as far as I know he slept soundly last night. Today his luggage should arrive and I hope to take him up to get his driver's license replaced. I'm just thankful that he and David are safe and sound and had a good time on their trip.

God is good. All the time.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com