|

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Back safely!

Well I made it to and from Chicago safely and without complication (except for a possible side trip to Sioux Falls on the way home due to some rain clouds--but we ended up not having to be diverted.) Chicago was amazing, overloading, fun, had fantastic food and people. Lots of information in our business meetings and hot weather. The hotel was nice with a great breakfast buffet, but I didn't sleep too well being away from home, even though the bed was very comfortable.

Christina called on Monday night asking when I was coming home because "Dad wasn't feeding us" and "Dad's not a very good Mom." It was nice to be missed. Raven went all day without going out on Sunday (till evening) but it seemed he survived without any accidents.

Tomorrow morning I won't have to call to check to make sure the dog is walked, lunches are made, and kids are up in time. I will be here in person to carry out all the above.

I know they can get by easily without me, but it's good to at least think I was missed and nice to be back in familiar territory.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com