|

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Last blog for awhile...

This will be my last blog for a little while--tomorrow (September 11!) I'll be flying from Minneapolis to Chicago, but I will be safe and sound at the Comfort Inn in Skokie. I'm looking forward to seeing my sister and nephew, seeing an old friend from a missions trip some years back, and meeting lots of new people. Besides meetings, our time will be include dinner at a Greek restaurant and great food (but probably not on the airplane). I'll take some snacks so my blood sugar doesn't get too low (not a problem I usually have!)

I stopped at the office briefly today to post some things on our company website that probably shouldn't wait till I get back. Trying to straighten up a bit around here, pack, stock groceries for my family (who will probably eat out anyway), and try not to worry too much about plane travel on this fateful anniversary.

Deep breath. Ahhhh. It will be nice to get a little break from the day-to-day stuff, but I know I'll be happy to be home again. Windy city--my home for many years (at least suburbia)--here I come!

My kind of town, Chicago is..... oops there I go breaking into song again--think that's the second time this week on my blog.....

Till next time (probably Wednesday),


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com