|

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Blogging at last

It's been a tiring couple of days. Saturday night Raven barked almost all night long. We think it might have been because the microwave popcorn was in too long and started burning and smoking, and the whole house smelled like burnt popcorn all night. Finally Tim put him in the office about 3:30 am and he settled down a bit, or we were so exhausted that we finally fell asleep.

Sunday was busy--after church we helped set up for our friend Kelly's mom's funeral--the first funeral at our new little church. It was a very nice service, and we were happy to do what small part we could. Afterwards I stayed to help clean up and got home around 5:30. We didn't have small group so it was nice to crash.

Monday came early and is always long with work and Bible Study Fellowship at night. I dragged myself to the grocery store at 9 pm because I refuse to go to the grocery store on the day before Thanksgiving and I needed to pick up a couple of things (which grew, of course, to be a cart full of things).

I collapsed into bed last night, only to be awakened by Raven barking incessantly at 2:30 pm. I ushered him down to Christina's room, because he settles down when he can crawl in bed with her. Of course she complained in the morning how she couldn't sleep because of Raven in her room....

Today at work I didn't have internet service from the time I got to work at 8 till 11. Talk about frustrating. I couldn't print either, so I think it was a connection problem. I had this problem yesterday too for about an hour first thing in the morning. Ay caramba. But things got better as my co-workers took me out to lunch to celebrate my birthday (which isn't till Sunday, but most of us could go out to lunch today).

Now I'm home chillin' and Gilmore Girls is about to start with a new episode. Life doesn't get much better than that.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com