|

Saturday, November 19, 2005

No movie without a coupon

Last night was the first Friday night Tim and I have had alone for awhile. He offered to take me to a movie, so we began looking for the movie coupon that Tim's cousin Terry had given us. I was excited to think we might even be able to see a first-run movie like "Walk the Line" about the life of Johnny Cash.

But, no coupon was found. I made the mistake of mentioning that "Bowfinger" (Steve Martin and Eddie Murphy) was going to be on TV, so that settled things--movie night would be at home. I did get steak & shrimp dinner at Applebees (no dessert or salad though--but yummy broccoli), so I know I should be grateful for getting out of the house for a little while and not having to cook.

And once again, we were in bed before the kids. So much for a wild night out on the town.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com