|

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve, and already my mom, Christina and I have been out shopping. (It's 11 am.)Well, we went to pick up my insulin prescription at Walgreens and picked up a couple of other necessities too. Grandma got Kimmee and the neighbor dog some Christmas chew toys (shhh, they don't know about them yet). Traffic was busy as last minute shoppers were scurrying about. I'm glad to be done with shopping.

Tim, Luke and my dad are at the T-mobile store getting a cord for Luke's phone. I guess his phone and Mark's are free anywhere in the US--mine is good in the great lakes states, but is $.69/minute elsewhere. So, Tim and I have our phones turned off for now. We can check voice mail though and e-mail.

Mark has been home reading his Tom Petty biography and is now playing Halo with six internet people. What would we do without technology? However, we did bring some board games and maybe when my brother and sister arrive we can break some out and have some old fashioned fun.

Kimmee Sue seems much more at ease now that she's out of her kennel/bed. We're hoping to have some romping fun with her and Sierra (the next door yellow lab).

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com