|

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Another busy day at the office...

Today I've been having a different kind of busyness--wrestling with the copy machine, for one thing. It is an amazing machine that will sort, staple and three-hole punch, but it has about a dozen places where paper can get jammed. Fortunately I was able to figure out where the last hidden paper was after quite a bit of maneuvering and enlisting Mark's help. However, if I use the staple function it still says there is a problem. I figure, as long as it can sort, I can easily staple a few stacks and hope that someone else can figure this out next week.

Co-worker Nicole was supposed to arrive last night with her new little girl, but I haven't talked to her yet. Don't know how soon she'll be ready to come back to work.

In the mean time, we'll keep working away--Mai went shopping last night at Target and Marshall's so that was fun. We got a Dairy Queen in with cousin Terry too--my blood sugar was plummeting and I needed something quick so I did a Dilly Bar. (At least, that was my excuse...)

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com