|

Monday, March 06, 2006

Phew!

Well, I called the doctor's office and rescheduled my appointment for May 9 (mom's birthday) so I probably won't forget that. Just to be sure, though, I think I'll call home (I'm at the tax office) to remind myself on the voice mail. Or I could send myself an e-mail. And I've already written a note.

The doctor's office was nice, although they called me Susan and asked if I was new since they couldn't find Suzanne spelled Susan. Sigh. They will send me my lab sheet (which I misplaced from last time) so I'll schedule my lab appointment the week before (May 2). Okay, now I have this in my blog, too, so I should be sure to remember.

All this stuff in my brain was beginning to bug me. Plus, as a wife and mother, I'm supposed to be the one with a clear head who remembers things and schedules stuff for my husband and children. Just when I was feeling low and overwhelmed, my big sis called to cheer me up. Then after that I got a phone call from my parents from their new place. I talked to my dad (he called me on my cell) while out on a rare afternoon walk with Raven, which helped me put things in perspective too.

Anyway, Mai is coming tomorrow and now I can focus on that! (After work and BSF tonight, that is). If her plane is early or late, I don't have to worry because my schedule is now clear.

Then after I pick her up, we can go to the grocery store, get my hair cut, clean the house....

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com