|

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Saturday night

Well, it's Saturday night, and it's a nice change from last night when I found myself home alone for a few hours (Tim was doing taxes, kids were out). Tonight 4 guys from church are over to play board games, and I'm working in the kitchen (I'm taking a little blog break now).

It's fun to see these competitive fellows battle things out. And it's nice to serve people who appreciate it (not that my family doesn't, but sometimes it's more of a silent appreciation).

We're springing ahead tonight. I'm hoping for no early morning text messages tomorrow from Tim's cousin Terry. This morning he sent a text to my phone (6:15 am) saying he'd been pulled over by a cop last night coming home from the movies. He let this go on for awhile before he said April Fools. I got him back later, though. When I was out walking Raven I took a picture of Raven doing his business and sent that message to his cell as he was eating breakfast with Tim and some other guys. The funniest part of this was that when I stood up after getting this awesome picture (I'll have to try to figure out how to get it on the computer) the man who had threatened to get his shotgun when Raven was incessantly barking at him a few weeks ago passed just as I finished "shooting" the photo. We said nothing to each other. But in the photo it looks like Raven is looking at the man while doing his thing.

I'm not trying to be crass here--so hope no one is offended. But it seemed pretty funny, and the guys at breakfast with Terry seemed to appreciate the "bathroom" humor.

Besides, it is April Fool's day.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com