|

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Hump day

It's midweek, which is in a way the start of my "short" work week, at least at the conference office. I'm answering emails, emptying my mailbox and listening to phone messages. Guess there won't be staff meeting today because two of the Big Three are out of the office. We may have an abbreviated meeting with those of us Left Behind, though.

Next week will be full--we've got a Leadership Forum on Tuesday so I'll be working every day--I'll probably put in a real 40 hour week. Then we'll have a full week after that of tax season, ending on Monday April 17. I think this Sunday we turn our clocks back, can anyone confirm that?

I'm still climbing up the hump of Wednesday--I'll look forward to the slide down Friday afternoon.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com