|

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Hellos and good-byes

Mondays are always busy days, and yesterday was no exception. Things were hopping at the office with just three weeks left in the tax season. Then it was back to BSF, which I didn't realize how much I had missed until I was back. We had a snow day one week and then last week was our week off for spring break. It was good to be back studying the Word with other women.

Then today Mai went back home. It's been fun to have her here, though we really haven't seen her that much--she's been so busy with friends. I tell you I've worried about her more than once when she was out late, but somehow we all survived the three weeks and now she's gone till her next excursion here. I teased her that she's responsible for many new gray hairs, and said next time she comes I will get a wig.

Tomorrow is back to work at the conference office. News of our former superintendent can now be found at this website. Looks like he's in for a long haul, and his wife was briefly hospitalized, too, as she had an emergency room visit in another hospital with dizziness--possibly an inner ear infection. If it's not one thing it's another...

Please also pray for our friend Rick. After losing his brother's wife, now his mother-in-law has passed away.

Life sure has its ups and downs and series of hellos and good-byes. As for me, I'm looking forward to the Big Hello we'll get when we see Jesus face to face one day. I hope you'll be there for that greeting too.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com