|

Thursday, March 30, 2006

More sad news...

We received word last week that one of our conference pastors was diagnosed with liver and pancreatic cancer. This morning we got the call that he had passed away. Wow--that was quick.

So, along with sending updates on Pastor Paul's condition after his biking accident (BTW he was taken off the ventilator yesterday--praise the Lord!) I'm now e-mailing our constituents about Pastor Ross's death. He was a great servant of the Lord, and since his recent retirement, he has served as interim pastor to two churches.

This serves as another reminder to me to be grateful for every moment, for every day I wake up to the birds singing and to the loved ones around me. I may have earned a few more gray hairs recently, but I'm thankful for life and for friends, family and most of all my God.

Now, if only I can remember to be thankful in times of frustration...

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com