|

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Shorter day today...

Since I worked yesterday, I took off early today--actually I was off at 1 pm. I'll probably leave a little early on Friday, too, since we're having our small group over for dinner at 6 pm. I'm supposed to be working to clean up and get ready now, but I stopped at the store on my way home and then I crashed for a little bit. Unfortunately my cell phone rang--wrong number. Someone called for this same person on my cell at work today. Actually this is the phone Mai was using so it is a new number. I'm still using my old cell phone, but with this one I can call my kids and Terry for free--we are sharing a T-Mobile family plan. Alas, Tim isn't on it because he's sticking to his per second billing, which is a steal. My Cingular/ATT plan runs out in another month or so, and then I'll probably switch my old phone number over to the new phone/T-Mobile.

Looks like I'll be at work next Tuesday too. But it will only be for an hour or so. I'm really excited, though, because I'll be meeting with one of my bosses and a web design guy who wants to help me transform the web site. It will stream line things and make me very happy. We just have to convince the Powers That Be.

Well, I should try to get some things done around here. My sister Cheri is livin' it up in Tennessee. Wish I could be there too. Well, Tim and I are going to go away for a weekend to some exotic place within a 100 mile radius or so. I should really make plans soon.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com