|

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tiring Tuesday

My usual workless day consisted of attending the conference Leadership Forum and driving Terry to an appointment in Anoka then picking up dinner for Terry, myself, Christian (one of Tim's employees) and Tim. I was hoping to attend the Bible study that Terry goes to down the street, but Tim had to work at his mom's and Christian needed a ride back to our house (we met at Terry's house for supper). Anyway, I got home in time to watch the new episode of Gilmore Girls, answer a few emails, and now blog a bit.

The conference was very good. It was on revitalizing your church. About 160 pastors and church leaders attended, and it was good to meet many of them. I send out emails to lots of them with various communications, and some of them expressed appreciation for this. It's always nice to get positive feedback.

The best part was using Tim's camera to take pictures. I could take decent shots from across the room without using a flash. I haven't seen them on the computer yet, but Tim said they turned out well. It is really nice having an idiot proof camera.

I've got to post pictures back here sometime. Maybe after tax season.

As for now, it's off to bed........

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com