|

Monday, April 03, 2006

A sunny Monday

It sure rained a lot this weekend--especially yesterday. Today is Monday, though, so the sun is shining. In between raindrops the Nelson family took a little break from taxes to meet at Fuddruckers. Yesterday was my mother-in-law's birthday, and today is my brother-in-law Greg's birthday as well as his son Adam's 16th birthday. Today Adam is going to take his drivers license test. Christina still has to wait another month or so to take hers, since she took driver's training later than Adam, even though she's been 16 since December. We can all wait. :)

Two more weeks at the tax office! Today I answered the phone Northwest Conference at the Nelson & Assoc. office. Of course it was my mother-in-law on the other end who corrected me immediately. Anyway, I'm pretty sure this is the first time that's happened. As I said, only two more weeks...

My sister blogged about their arrival in Tennessee. I'm glad they arrived safely, because there were some nasty storms down that way. They are now enjoying nice weather and scenery after the storm--you can read all about it.

This is the start of my busy work week--I'm working every day. Tomorrow is a Leadership Forum for the conference, so I need to be there to wear my reporter's hat. It might be a late blog...

Oh, I almost forgot to mention--the last time we were at that particular Fuddruckers was with my mom the night before our son Mark was born. (He was born on Feb. 29, 1988.) Nothing near that monumentous is happening today though. We'll have to get back to Fuddruckers before another 18 years goes by--Mark will be 36 and I will be.....using a walker.

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com