|

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Late night rescuer

At midnight Christina came barreling into our room.

"Dad, Dale's on the phone!" (Tim had turned the phone off in our room due to too many phone calls from our kids' friends. Of course, now they have their cell phones...)

Earlier in the day Tim had called Dale to see how he was doing finding new housing. He offered him a ride back home if he needed one. (Dale doesn't have a vehicle right now.)

At midnight Dale called from the hospital. Beckie was in for pneumonia, but they were getting ready to leave.

It took longer than they thought, so Tim parked in front of the hospital downtown (no charge for parking after 10 pm) and went inside to wait for them. Beckie is now armed with antibiotics and should be doing much better.

Dale himself just got out of the hospital with pneumonia.

Please pray for Dale, Beckie and Carl, three friends who are in desperate need of housing. Their current housing could be part of the problem with their respiratory difficulties.

Tim got home at 2 am. I didn't even hear him.

He got up this morning as usual to go to work with Mark. I am very blessed to have a home, a hard-working husband, and hopefully soon I will have a job too and restored health.

My biopsy results were negative, so we're planning on my surgery for August 9 and then I should be good as new!

I'm very grateful for life, health, home and a family who loves me.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com