|

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Tim's blog and Suzi's surgery

Well, Tim finally blogged about the Lord's amazing provision for him in dire circumstances. You can read all about it here. It's quite the story.

Back at home, I continue to deal with post-anemia stuff. Yesterday I visited my gynecologist, and we decided to go ahead and schedule surgery. To be exact, I'm having a laporoscopic supracervical hysterectomy (LSH). This is same day surgery, believe it or not, and the recovery period is less than two weeks. Woo hoo! Not only will this take care of my anemia, it will obviously take care of other things.

So, I've scheduled several doctor's appointments. I go back to my gynecologist for a pre-op appointment as well as my family doc for a pre-op physical. Then there's the actual surgery (August 9) and post op visit with my gynecologist two weeks later. A few days after that's all over, I'm scheduled to see my endocronologist (diabetes doctor). By summer's end, I should be good as new!

I had taken a little break from the job search, but now I can begin to plan again. And besides, I'm finding that by the time I apply online for a job and the time I interview and hear back, at least a month's time has gone by.

So, I'll keep plugging away and look forward to this new phase of life.

Meanwhile, my sister is coming today--she'll be picking up my nephew at college soccer camp tomorrow. I should try to get ready for her arrival!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com