|

Thursday, July 20, 2006

A little gathering

The other day my friend Kari called. Turns out our friends Gil and Kathy are home for a month from their missionary service in Russia. So we're planning a little reunion of friends from our former church.

We decided to have it here, since we're pretty centrally located and fairly laid back. The house is still in fairly good order from Mark's party and last week Cheri helped me clean/straighten up. (It helped that I found the vacuum attachment that helps get up dog fur.) Also, Christina had a new friend over last night, so she was scurrying around picking up things in an effort to make a good impression.

I actually got the bins from the family room put away. (Okay, I didn't sort through all of them, but I did get one emptied.) It was a good feeling.

Today I will dust in the living room and tomorrow I'll go food shopping (we're providing buns, burgers & beverages).

It will be fun to see old friends. We haven't seen Gil and Kathy in two years, and it may have been longer for some of the others. I love reunions.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com