|

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Rain, rain, come today...

With all the heat and sunshine around here, the lawns are looking pretty parched. Our Linden tree is looking very sad--I've pretty much given up hope that it will green up this summer--hoping next summer things will be back to normal with the return of our leafy green tree with its sweet smelling blossoms.

We got back from our walk just in time. I thought the weather report said it wasn't going to rain till noon, but I guess it was the rain should be finished by noon. Raven stopped in his tracks a couple of times during our walk--I think he sensed the upcoming storm. Now he's following me all over the house. He really hates thunder.

I, however, am welcoming the rain to our parched yard--and glad I don't have to be out driving in it. Fortunately, we are not really experiencing severe weather. (tornados, hail, flash flooding, etc.) So I'll watch the rain from indoors and be thankful for opportunities to be home in dry comfort.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com