|

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Another milestone

It's funny how you measure little things when your normal routine is interrupted. For me, the most recent hurdle in my recovery is sleeping through the night. Last night I had a complete uninterrupted night's sleep, and I feel great.

Yesterday I went out to lunch, made a trip to the grocery store (with Mark who hauled everything for me) and attended a 90 minute meeting at church. I was in bed before 10 and asleep before 10:30.

This morning is another glorious one and Raven and I completed one of our regular routes without stopping. We even encountered several dogs and we survived that (one actually came out of his yard and got within several feet of us).

Today Christina will be babysitting all day and the Tim and Mark are at work. I'll try to do some tasks around here, and maybe I'll revisit my DVD library. Perhaps today will be a Zorro day...

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com