|

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Drywall clean up

Well, it's been a pretty quiet week for Tim, but this weekend he has a big job that must be done while the homeowners (well, the wife & kids) are away for MEA week. (Minnesota Education association--when teachers and students are off for a state-wide Teacher's Conference. I don't know if any teachers actually go to this convention--it is just a two-day break for everyone to regroup till the next big break--Thanksgiving!)

Anyway, Mark is still not home, so Tim has enlisted the services of myself and some others. I'm the preferred candidate since I can work for free (sort of). Yesterday I did mostly loading stuff into Tim's van, carrying things back and forth, although I did climb up on the scaffolding and sweep some drywall crumbs from the top of a soffit into a shovel (makeshift dust pan).

Today is clean up, so I'll wear my jeans and a sweatshirt and bring a vacuum. Then I'll come home and have a nice long shower and be grateful I can still work physically even though every muscle in my body will be aching.

I'm saving the leaf-raking here for Mark when he gets home. Hopefully it won't snow before then...

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com