|

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The boy is back!

Well, Mark arrived home last night--his plane was only two minutes late (but when I had checked online it was supposed to be 30 minutes early, oh well). Tim, who is too cheap to pay for airport parking, circled around while I searched for our boy. We met his friend Sean there, too, and we were trying to locate each other on our cell phones when we discovered we were talking only about 10 feet away from one another.

His beard is back and his hair is a bit longer, but he looked good. We talked a little bit, but I let him hang with Sean and take the car out to visit other friends. We'll have time to catch up now that he's back in our house.

If nothing else, I can entice him with his favorite foods--like taco pie, waffles, and chocolate chip cookie bars.

Till next time,


Suzi

PS My appointments went well yesterday. My hemoglobin is back up to 12.1 and I got my flu shot too. I guess I got the pneumonia shot in 1998, so I'm good till I'm 65. I was thinking that's a long time from now, but I guess it will be here before I know it. I'll be turning 50 next year, after all! Yikes! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com