|

Saturday, December 02, 2006

It's gettin' colder...


Raven and I (well, me anyway) are bundling up more these days. This morning's walk was shortened a bit because the cold winds of December are a-blowin'. I guess I could say this is why I haven't blogged lately--too busy movin' around keepin' warm to sit and freeze my digits tappin' away at the keyboard.

Nah. Really, it's just been busy around here--I'm still adjusting to almost full-time work, and through in other life changes and the Christmas season, and you end up with lack of blogs.

It looks like Luke may be moving back home. He's thinking of going back to school and getting a new start to his life. We may be buying his home and perhaps renting it out. Tim has been busy over there, fixing the stairs, getting a window put in the basement (Mark and Luke dug a hole so it can be a legal bedroom down there), etc. etc.

Last night we ended up getting some tickets that only full time employees get for the Christmas smorgasboard (I'm not quite full time because I have 35 hours/week and only work 10 months out of the year). The admission were name tags, so I quickly figured out the font and size and replaced the original name with Tim and mine. A little Scotch tape can work wonders! We even shook the President's hand and he seemed none the wiser. It was a delicious dinner, by the way--Swedish meatballs, ham, bread pudding, lefsa (but no lutefisk--thank you Lord~!)

Well, I better step away from the computer and work on the house so we can maybe decorate it for Christmas before the month is over. Hope to blog again soon!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com