|

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Is this really January in Minnesota?

Temperatures soared into the 40s today, when during a "usual" winter, it could be pretty nippy outside--meaning below zero degrees (that's farenheit, not centigrade or celsius or whatever the correct word is) are not uncommon.

It's nice to be able to run around campus with a lighter coat. Especially today. I had a meeting to attend, but it is typically my day off, so I got on campus just for the meeting, at mid-afternoon. Premium parking spots were taken, so I had to make quite a trek from my car to the office. If it had been blustery, icy and cold, it would have been rather miserable. But as it was, I enjoyed my little jaunt.

If this is global warming, I'm not going to complain. If we have a hot humid summer, then I will complain. But for now, I'm enjoying the spring-like conditions.

And if this continues, who cares whether or not the GroundHog sees his shadow or not?

Till next time,


Suzi

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com