|

Friday, February 23, 2007

No snow yet...

Well, it is 8:25 pm and there is no snow in sight. We are supposed to have at least a foot between now and Sunday at 6 pm.

We'll see.

I stopped at the grocery store on the way home from work, thinking I should a few last items before the storm hits.

The place was packed. I couldn't get a cart or even a little basket. Lines to the cashiers snaked around each other.

Fortunately, I was able to get my items and sway around with them in my arms. The under 10 items lane wasn't too long, so I was able to get in and out of the store in just 10-15 minutes.

Glad I got the bulk of my stuff yesterday.

Tomorrow I'll devote to touching up around the house (I actually got quite a bit done yesterday, and tonight I'm exhausted) and baking/cooking. Hopefully Tim will be able to pick up a birthday cake for Mark. He doesn't seem to mind driving in the snow.

That is, if it comes.

I am tired, so I think I'll take Raven out for a quick tinkle and head to bed. Then I can get an early start to get ready for company tomorrow night and then again on Sunday.

Enjoy the snow, if you get it!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com