|

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Warm Up?

Well, it's above zero, but it's still cold outside.

The wind is what really goes through you. I'm not complaining, however. We missed the big Valentine's Day snowstorm that socked a good part of the midwest and went on through to hit New England.

We may get temps as high as 40 degrees next week. Woo hoo!

Meanwhile, it's not bad to stay indoors. Tim is working a lot--he had drywall jobs today and now that it's Saturday evening, he's at his mom's doing tax work.

I suppose I should get busy at home instead of whining about not having my husband home or out with me on a Saturday night.

We are doing some entertaining in the next week, so it would be good to lift the vacuum a bit. Let's see, where did it hide? :)

Tomorrow night, though, will be really fun. I'm going with some gals from work to see "Church Basement Ladies." I'm going to bring lots of Kleenex. Not because I'll be sad and teary, but because I'll be laughing so hard I may start crying and coughing.

"A joyful heart is good medicine, But a broken spirit dries up the bones." Proverbs 17:22 (NIV)

I think I'll choose laughter over moping.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com