|

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Web stuff tech stuff

I spent most of the afternoon on our faculty home page, working with Lucie, our techie, on adding links and uploading web pages.

Most of the morning was spent on the computer entering registrations on the Bethel database. This database, by the way, will soon be obsolete. Next week a good portion of my time will be spent learning the new data base we'll use for registration.

I'm spending the evening trying to re-post the picture I thought had posted a couple of days ago. Hopefully now it is up.

I'm also trying to figure out how to re-install Tivo. Tim ordered a new phone system, cable internet, and a new fax machine. All or one of these things is now interrupting my Tivo service on the TV, so I can't pre-record my favorite shows. Sad, isn't it?

I should just crawl in bed with a book and forget about computers and other technology for awhile. I'll have to be back to it soon enough.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com