|

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Day off

Well, I took the day off today. It was supposed to be a productive day at home, but I mostly relaxed. I spent some time with Mark, who stopped at home before and after Tim took him shoe shopping. The morning started with our life insurance agent going over some things that should simplify our policies and IRAs.

This evening Tim and I rode his scooter around town, stopping downtown for an open air music concert. We went to Olive Garden for dinner and stopped at DQ on the way home. It was a lovely evening--fun to ride downtown in the open air.

Tomorrow is back to work, but the four-hour days aren't too hard to take. I don't think I'll be able to ride in, as I did yesterday, because storms are predicted.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com