|

Monday, June 11, 2007

Last week of work for awhile....

Tim and I had a fun weekend scootering around town. The weather was beautiful, and we both got leather jackets from a lady on craigslist.com (I think that's the link). So now all I need are chaps. :)

Today I go in to work at 3:30, so I'm trying to catch up around here. Had an eye appointment, then went to get some grass seed and soil for some patches in the front yard. Got some dog food too, but the shelves were pretty bare. Hopefully, the food I got is not on any recall list. It's dry food, so I'm pretty confident, but it seems like there are always reports coming out about all kinds of pet food being unsafe.

Christina's done with school for the summer, so she's decided to go back to the Papa Johns to work part-time as well as Baker's Square. Plus, she's babysitting for cousins once a week. Hopefully she'll be rolling in the dough by summer's end and she can take us all on a nice vacation.

Speaking of which, Cornerstone is coming up fast! I just found out Dave King of IdeaJoy won't be there this year! Sad! He is my blogging father. The festival moved up a week earlier, and it's too early for his daughter, who gets out of school close to festival start time.

Hope you are all enjoying your early summer!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com