|

Monday, June 18, 2007

A Week At Home

Monday morning, and I'm not rushing out the door or thinking about working at the seminary this evening. My regular 10-month contract at the seminary is over for the summer, and my temporary one month assignment begins July 9. So, this week before Cornerstone, I'm at home, getting ready, cleaning, packing, shopping, etc. etc.

It's supposed to be stormy for a good part of the week, so I'm hoping that will motivate me to do lots of inside work. Plus, it's been pretty hot, although not terribly humid. Dew points may rise with stormy weather on the way, though.

We had a good weekend, filled with scooter riding on Saturday and family and friends stuff on Sunday. It was our last Sunday at church in the building we've been renting from a Mennonite congregation. They are down to 12 members or so, and have voted to close their doors. Today people will pack up and put our stuff in a trailer--we'll begin meeting in the community center next Sunday--but we will be on our way to Cornerstone!

Okay--I've made an appointment for Raven's check up--I've got to go to Christina's school to pick up her portfolio--still working on getting her Post Secondary Education Option (college classes) paperwork ready...gotta get the cars in for their "check ups"....

Looks like I won't be napping too much this week. I'll save that for Cornerstone--in between beach/band/blab (seminar) runs....

Till next time,

Suzi

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracey said...

It was great to see you. Thanks again for coming!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Suzi said...

Hey Tracey, Thanks for commenting! Congratulations on graduation!! Hope you have a great summer.
Suzi

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com