|

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Tennessee tales

Well, my sister and I arrived safely in Tennessee. We transported our nephew and his two friends because our brother left the festival early--while he was with us at Cornerstone, his house caught fire. Fortunately no one was home and the fire department arrived quickly (thanks to a neighbor who called them and even ran through the burning house (not a recomended thing to do) to see if everyone was out.

Half their roof is gone and there is lots of smoke and water damage. They will be staying in a hotel for several days until a rental home can be found for them. It will be 3-4 months before they will be back in their home.

They are all doing quite well under the circumstances, but I'm sure they would appreciate your prayers.

Meanwhile, Cheri & I stopped to see them and had supper with them before we traveled on to Madisonville, TN where we are now. I jumed on the computer while everyone else is napping, but I need a nap now too. We got in last night at midnight and were up to be at church by nine. I'll be fighting my sister for the computer :)this week, but hope to blog again soon.
That is, if I can get used to my dad's laptop.

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com