|

Friday, October 22, 2004

Women of Faith

Today my sister will arrive with 16 friends for the Women of Faith conference. I am looking forward to a time of fellowship with these new friends and hearing the word of God from amazing women, and worshiping with thousands of other women in the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul.

But before that, I need to get Mark off to camp for the weekend, go in for a doctor's check up, tidy up the house, make sure Christina gets home from a friend's and take the dog out.

Then I plan to relax and enjoy (that is, after I help these northwoods ladies negotiate city traffic and find parking at the convention center).

It should be a fun-filled day! Tomorrow, I think I'll have Tim drive us.......

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com