|

Friday, March 11, 2005

Party weekend

This weekend I will take a break from work at the tax office and enjoy partying with some friends. Now, this will not be the rowdy, hard drinking kind of partying--I have never participated in that kind of revelry or had any desire to do so. This will be gathering with old friends to celebrate the transitions of life.

On Saturday we are invited to a birthday brunch with our friend Mark who will be 51 or so, I think. It will be good to connect and enjoy a friendship that has spanned decades.

On Sunday, I'm going to a bridal shower. I guess I'm at a point in my life where my friend's children are getting married. The young lady who is the guest of honor at the shower is graduating from a Christian college and has been a great example of leadership and faithfulness. We met her in our old church, so it will be great to see many people who I have not seen for many months, or even a couple of years.

Somewhere in there, I will try to do some housecleaning and of course, catch a nap or two........

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com