|

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

A potentially crazy morning

Mark is sick today--with a sore throat. I think he's exhausted, too--he had a project due today that he stayed up late to work on because he had a band concert at school last night. I found out that he wasn't well at 7:20--and was scrambling to figure out how to get Christina to school.

Tim could take her, but he would have to take her late, because he needed to look at a job before 8. I could take her, but I hadn't walked Raven yet, and I needed to be at my Bible study 20 minutes away by 9:30.

Then Luke pulled up in the driveway. He had stopped by to pick up some tools for a job in the southwestern suburbs. Christina's school was on the way, and so he agreed to be chauffeur! Raven and I happily got a full walk in, though he seemed to scurry a bit more, perhaps sensing my urgency about getting on with the day. I almost slipped a couple of times--we had a light dusting of snow, but made it home in one piece.

While we were walking Christina called--she needs to be picked up from school at 5 after track practice. I think I'm going to have to work from 3-6 at the tax office--but maybe Mark will be well enough to pick her up by that time....we'll see........

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com