|

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! We had a wonderful day at Tim's brother's house. I made four pies (only one of them got consumed at Jeff & Dawn's--the rest we're hogging for ourselves)--two pumpkin and two apple. I also brought the standard green bean casserole and my orange/banana jello.

It was fun to see everyone, though we missed Tim's other brother who is hosting his in-laws at his home today. We'll get together on Sunday for MY BIRTHDAY YES THAT'S RIGHT NOVEMBER 27 SO DON'T FORGET!!!

Last night Tim, his cousin Terry and I went to see the Johnny Cash movie I Walk the Line. I highly recommend it. It was truly a moving story of a life transformed. Plus, it was nice to get out and sit back and enjoy something where I could be passive and entertained. Tim even sprung for popcorn and bottled water. And it wasn't till today that I found our movie coupons (in a plastic bag in the car--where I put them when I was cleaning one day).

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We have a lot to be grateful for--a nice home, great kids, a great spouse--a cuddly dog who still barks too much at night, etc. etc. Most of all Jesus. Now you really can't get better than that.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com