|

Friday, December 30, 2005

Snow snow and snow

Well, it didn't snow in Minnesota the whole time we were in Tennessee--in fact, it was quite pleasant here, I'm told. Temps in the thirties and often above freezing. And we were worried about coming home to a driveway filled with snow (well, we did ask a neighbor to shovel for us).

Well, today is making up for the loss of snow during our travels. I think there's 4-5 inches on the ground, with maybe an inch more on the way. Raven loves it. He's been itching again, so the snow soothes his dry skin. I've got to be more consistent about giving him his vitamins--I think they help with his itchiness.

Tim's back in drywall mode full swing now. He worked yesterday on very little sleep, and today Mark is helping him. They plow right through the driveway snow with their vehicles, so it's up to me to do the shoveling. I wonder if Christina will help me....

It's nice to come back and still have some time off work. I don't have to be back in the office till Wednesday, the day the kids go back to school. Plenty to do around here, though. Like laundry, paperwork, dusting, reviving/tossing the pointsettia plant, napping, refilling prescriptions before year's end...

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com