|

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Thank you!

Thanks to Dad, Cheri, Rick and Warren for their comments on my post yesterday. It's always encouraging to get feedback.

Mai and I didn't go snowmobiling with Terry yesterday--Terry was operating on just a few hours sleep after plowing all night, though he was still game to go. Mai decided to shop instead and go to the health club with a friend.

Back here at work, we've greeted Nicole, back from her adoption experience in Colombia. She looks great and happy, and I think she's glad to be back at work. I know we all missed her.

We're supposed to get more snow tonight. I hope I won't be sitting in traffic for two hours like I was on Monday--due mostly to stuck semis and cars on a major ramp.

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com