|

Monday, March 13, 2006

The need to Make a Move

This morning my commute to work was two hours long. I suppose part of it was my fault--I tend to want to stay on the highway instead of slippin' and slidin' on side roads. Oh, I forgot to mention that we received 7 inches of snow or so overnight. It was so bad that on our walk this morning Raven and I got disoriented (the snow was covering my glasses and all the roads) and I took a wrong turn for awhile. Yes, I took a wrong turn walking.

School was cancelled, so the kids were happy. BSF is cancelled tonight, too, so I can either work late or relax this evening. Next week is spring break for BSF, so as much as I enjoy it, it is nice to have a little breather.

Mai and Mark are planning to go over to Luke's today to hang out with Luke's roommate (Mark's friend Shawn). Terry isn't helping Tim today because he is out plowing parking lots. It's possible that Mai and I may talk Terry into taking us on his snowmobile for a spin tomorrow. Stay tuned to see if that becomes reality and if I survive the ride!

Till next time,


Suzi

Oh, BTW, "Make a Move" is something guys do (and according to them, everyone should do) when traffic is bad. When you're stuck on the highway, you need to get off at the first exit and take alternate routes home. Of course, it helps if you know all the alternate possibilities--something Tim knows, but unfortunately, I am more challenged than he is in the move-making department on the roads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com