|

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sorry for the lapse...

Well, it's Sunday, but since it's been a few days since I've blogged I thought I should drop a note at least. Work has been busy and home has been too. On Saturday night we had my grad school friend Thomas's son Timothy over for dinner finally (he's a college student in St. Paul and we've been meaning to invite him for supper since September!) Anyway, it finally happened and we had fun with Timothy, Tim's cousin Terry, Tim's employee Judd and Mai. But we had so much left over food that we invited some friends over after church today.

Then today Tim got a phone call from a guy whose house he had worked on who had four Wild (hockey) tickets. I was planning to go, but it worked out for Mai, Tim, Terry and Judd to go. The Wild won 4-3! I stayed home and started and finished my BSF lesson, and cried through the Kirby Puckett tribute that was televised from the Metrodome.

Mark just called and he is almost home from his weekend band (he plays tenor sax) festival in Wisconsin. It's snowing here and we may get enough to shovel. Mai and I are hoping to snowmobile with Terry on Tuesday. We'll see.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com