|

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Takin' a breather

Yesterday was packed from morning till night. I worked from 9-2:30, then dashed home to find that Tim was there and had already taken Raven out for his afternoon walk. I rushed to Christina's school, where she had discovered that she was missing her knee pads for volleyball--they were in her friend Pete's car in Mankato--over an hour away. We drove through moderate traffic to the other side of town for her volleyball game. It was pretty exciting, and Calvin (Christina's school) came out a winner! I drove Christina and a friend to our house, grabbed a poptart and some chips (ugh) and headed up to BSF. Got home and got a call from Tim, who couldn't find our tax information (he was at his mom's looking to see if it was there in her home office). A few minutes later I found it.

Meanwhile, Pete drove up from Mankato with Christina's pads since she has practice today and really dives for a hit during practice. Pete ended up taking Christina's friend home (Christina rode along, which I did not know about till I called her and she said she was almost home).

Today I'm playing lazy, but I should at least get in a visit to the grocery store to pick up a few things.

No school for Christina on Thursday and Friday, so I won't have to drive her here and there, but I have scheduled an eye appointment for her.

We have warmer temps today, so my impatiens are hanging outside still, but I may bring them in tonight. Cooler temps are coming. It is October in Minnesota, after all!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com