|

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Oversleeping and being early

This morning my alarm did not go off. I had set it the night before, but I must have set "disable" instead of "enable." So much for technology (cell phone alarm clocks). I awoke when Tim's alarm went off at 7.

So Tim, who has not needed to be out the door early the last couple of days, said he had to be somewhere by 8.

I got up, got dressed, and made Tim's lunch. Raven and I did our usual walk--I had to hurry him along when he wanted to hang back and greet some fellow canine companions. (Read: barking and lunging while I dragged him along behind me.)

Anyway, we got home by eight, and Christina and I got to her school ten minutes early. A first. She confessed to me that she and Mark had never been that early to school. When I quizzed her (Mark always drove her to school the past two years and they often left quite early) she said sometimes they played Frisbee Golf or met friends at McDonalds before school. I guess there's benefits to driving kids yourself.

Well, I don't have to be at work till 11:30, but I should get moving regardless. No telling what may try to delay me--phone calls, mail, McDonalds (NOT!), e-mail, the urge to take a nap...

Till next time,



Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com