|

Monday, January 29, 2007

I can't believe it's 11 pm and I'm still up

Monday night, and I'm still going strong at 11 pm.

Hmmm.

Maybe it's that diet Dr. Pepper--but I usually have that every Monday.

After work, I even went to a book signing for our department chair. He wrote Horse and Buggy Mennonites. I'll have to get the full title later.

I got home and went over some of Christina's school projects in preparation for conferences tomorrow. I printed out some labels for my mother-in-law as tax season is now underway.

Tim and Christina are having a lively discussion about theology.

But if I don't get to bed soon, it will be tough tomorrow morning.

So, off to zzzzzzzz land!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com