|

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Back in the saddle

Well, after a day home sick, I was good as new by evening. It's weird, I had the same kind of bug during the Christmas break. Sick during the night, a little sick in the morning, sleeping most of the day, and pretty "normal" (I know, normal is just a setting on your dryer) by evening. I worked a full day yesterday and now I'm home on my day off. What a life.

I guess I'm not ready yet to get back to my four-day work week. Last week we had MLK day, the week before I guess I did work four days, and the week before that was the new year holiday. And of course, before that was the nice long Christmas break.

No more Monday holidays for awhile. We don't get President's day off, but we do get Good Friday. The next Monday holiday will be Memorial Day.

It's weird not to be working at the tax office this year. I've said I could help out on Thursdays, but it's nice to have a day off, and my other sister-in-law is going to be helping this year. I do have meetings two Thursdays a month, so I guess I couldn't be terribly consistent. I'll just have to live vicariously through the other tax workers in the family.

Well, time to get my act together for Bible study, errands and stuff around the house. Thanks for all your get well wishes!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com