|

Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Sister Came To Visit



My sister Cheri came to visit. She did not stay nearly long enough, and I had to work on the days she came. Boo hoo. However, we did have a nice visit and we even watched The Notebook together. It was my third time, Cheri's first. I cried the first time I saw it, I cried harder the second time I saw it, and I cried a little less this time. Cheri remained dry-eyed. Her explanation: "I was expecting it to be sad."





Somehow I have a harder time keeping my emotions in check (at least when I'm at home). Especially sad emotions. I'm not very good at stoicism (is that a word?). But I was able to say good-bye to Cheri without a tear, because since her son is in town going to college, we see a lot more of her and my nephew.





And that's something to smile about. :)

Till next time,

Suzi

PS Did anyone else out there cry through The Notebook?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Curly said...

Boo hoo. Sniff sniff.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Curly said...

BTW,I commented on the preschool post.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com