|

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Napping on a Saturday

Napping on a Saturday idea may not be good for me. I think Raven sensed this, because he came in a couple of times and gave some of those muted barks he occasionally woofs out.

Sleeping too much lends to strange dreams. I was dreaming of an injured person calling to their father who was also injured, and down on the ground. Next I dreamed of finding my beloved Highlander, in the garage, hood up and front smashed in. The culprit? My daughter. I don't know why I would dream this, because my daughter has her permit, not her license yet. Well, maybe that's why.

This cable thing with the internet is nice, but my computer still seems messed up, or maybe I'm messed up trying to work on it. I'm having trouble sending e-mail and posting my blog. So, while my husband is busy fixing up Luke's old house (he'd be there 24/7 if he could--he loves fixing up houses, especially if he can do it in his own way and time without a lot of stuff to work around) I'm hijacking his computer.

BTW, thanks to Curly Mommy for commenting here. She is a fan of my sister (who wouldn't be?) and found my blog from my comment over there. I would love to share all her readers--they leave such encouraging comments.

I suppose I should actually try to get some work done around here. There's plenty to do, but nothing to really motivate me. Ah, I know--a happy husband who will offer me praise and maybe dinner out.

A day dream? Maybe--but it beats Saturday Afternoon Long Nap Dreams. Better to dream while I'm awake. Perhaps I can work to make dreams come true at the same time.

Till next time,


Suzi

1 Comments:

Blogger Curly said...

Last night Yardboy couldn't sleep, so he got up and played on the computer for a while.

When he came back to bed I told him, "I have to find the dinosaur, seriously." I also wanted him to stay on his side and be still so I could look for the dinosaur.

I remember none of this.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com