|

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Why oh why?

Well, I tried to leave yesterday's post up an extra day, to see if that might help with comments. Nope. I am grateful for those who responded--Cheri, Tim & Rick--thanks! However, I can't seem to generate the kind of enthusiasm my sister Cheri gets in her comment section. Oh well, I am happy she has such a responsive readership.

It's the start of a three-day weekend. Last holiday for awhile--we don't get off for President's Day, so I guess I'll have to buck up. It was a rather exhausting week since I went in every day and things at the seminary were quite busy with students coming back for winter quarter. It's still pretty quiet on the college side, though--one professor is in Amsterdam for interim (January term), and one just left for two weeks in Israel/Palestine and then gets back for two days then leaves for Guatemala for a week. Our department chair will be leaving for Guatemala at the end of the month, one professor is still on sabbatical, and the other two are team teaching. So I'm keeping busy working on various publications/communications--updating, etc. etc.

Christina had three friends spend the night. The only reason I know for sure (she did tell me they were coming) was that I saw three bodies in the family room this morning and a different car parked outside. Christina was sleeping alone in her room. I guess the others crashed in the big room. Reminds me of when Mark used to have friends all over the place, sleeping in various nooks and crannies. Our house is full again--Luke and Mark are just starting to stir as well.

Well, I better get my shower in before I have to compete with four teenage girls. Yikes! See ya later...

Till next time,


Suzi

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com