|

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Work and work

Monday (yesterday) was my first Monday working since mid-December. Next Monday I'm off again, thanks to the MLK holiday.

Tuesdays are tiring after a long day Monday (9-8:15 or so). Especially when my Tuesday afternoon was spent learning mock registration on our new database system. I am seeing cross-eyed now, and it's a wonder I'm at the computer at all.

Except for this one fact.

Okay, two. I need to blog, and also WE NOW HAVE CABLE!

It is really cool to be able to navigate from site to site as home as quickly as I can at work. Dial-up was slow as a turtle, DSL was about the pace of a sleepy mule, and cable is like a cheetah.

The only problem is that Luke is hooked up to my modem upstairs with his computer. But he spent three hours today wiring everything (the cable people just dropped off the box) so I'm not going to complain about blogging in the basement tonight.

Well, now I'm going to relax and watch Gilmore Girls. Although it is a repeat, at least it's one I've seen only once, and it is an episode from this year's season.

After all this fast-paced stuff, it's time to unwind...

Till next time,


Suzi

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com